una_persson: (oh shit)
Una Persson, temporal adventuress ([personal profile] una_persson) wrote in [community profile] checkin2015-06-10 04:36 pm
Entry tags:

[002.video] what else could she do in this situation, she who was always in free fall

[So Skye wasn't the only one to have an unpleasant morning. Una woke up to a few severed fingers lying on the pillow next to her head. She didn't scream, being no stranger to atrocity—though admittedly she hadn't been expecting it here, and spent a few minutes sitting on the edge of the bed taking deep breaths with her head down. When she got up to examine the room to see if there was anything else, she found the bathtub full of watery blood.

Now that—that got a vocal reaction, and anyone around room 120 that morning might have heard her shout something to the effect of Sodding fuck!

When she switches on the video on her tablet about fifteen minutes after that outburst, she's actually got this slightly grim smile that definitely doesn't reach her eyes, and her voice is calm and controlled.
]

If anyone is missing any fingers, do let me know, because someone appears to have gifted them to me.

And if you're the one who broke in—well done, you; I can't find a single sign of forced entry, and you must have been quieter than the proverbial churchmouse.
64th: (Snow would throw up if he saw you.)

[personal profile] 64th 2015-06-11 04:45 am (UTC)(link)
That's disgusting.

[ You know, just in case anyone wasn't sure what Cash's stance on severed body parts was. ]
64th: I am gonna completely ignore everything you just said. (with all due respect)

[personal profile] 64th 2015-06-13 02:43 am (UTC)(link)
You piss somebody off?
64th: would kill to have the same personality as me? (do you know how many basic bitches)

[personal profile] 64th 2015-06-16 04:31 am (UTC)(link)
You have to admit they're real good at sending a message.
64th: (You're the champagne of friends.)

[personal profile] 64th 2015-06-18 10:02 pm (UTC)(link)
Probably just to remind us whose in charge.
unforgives: (pic#5993157)

[personal profile] unforgives 2015-06-13 04:12 am (UTC)(link)
Well that's definitely unsettling.

unforgives: (pic#5993180)

[personal profile] unforgives 2015-06-17 05:46 am (UTC)(link)
Really? No one has?
unforgives: (pic#5993180)

[personal profile] unforgives 2015-06-19 06:05 am (UTC)(link)
That's— do you think it might have been the staff?
usedtoit: (unamused ♥ with some other girl)

video;

[personal profile] usedtoit 2015-06-13 08:53 pm (UTC)(link)
I almost hope this is somebody's idea of a sick joke because any alternative seems a lot worse.

[ Thea hasn't received any creepy gory gifts, but she knows it's happened more than once. It's unsettling, to say the very least. ]
usedtoit: (thoughtful ♥ let me live that fantasy)

video;

[personal profile] usedtoit 2015-06-16 04:18 am (UTC)(link)
Not even sort of.

[ A brief pause. ] Do you want help with that? The cleaning up part, I mean. It doesn't seem like something that would be even remotely enjoyable to do alone.

notafraidofyou: (Huh?)

[Video]

[personal profile] notafraidofyou 2015-06-15 03:30 am (UTC)(link)
...Eew.

[He holds up his hands and waves his full complement of ten fingers.]

Not me.

...Kind of a morbid gross question, but, uh. What do they look like?
notafraidofyou: (Train Ride)

[Video]

[personal profile] notafraidofyou 2015-06-15 03:53 am (UTC)(link)
That is so not helpful. [The complaint isn't directed at Una as much as it is at the situation. Why can't identifying dismembered fingers without access to fingerprinting databases be easy?] Any chance that they might belong to a sixteen year old girl?
notafraidofyou: (Hesitation)

[Video]

[personal profile] notafraidofyou 2015-06-15 04:48 pm (UTC)(link)
No, that's--

...Actually, yeah. Could I? I promise I'm not as weird and morbid as I sound. I just want to be sure.

[Because if someone's chopping people up and putting their pieces in other people's rooms, that's really something Tim wants to know.]
notafraidofyou: (Hesitation)

[Video]

[personal profile] notafraidofyou 2015-06-18 06:45 pm (UTC)(link)
Thanks. I'll be right there.

[Weird morbid spam?]